Wednesday, April 7, 2010

#3 Scam

Article from The Hindu: Sent to you by Barrister William‏
From: thehindu@web1.hinduonnet.com
Sent: Wed 4/07/10 6:21 AM
To:

FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER WILLIAM
LEGAL PRACTITIONER BY PROFESSION
ACCRA CHAMBERS
32Q CLOSE LA PALM BEACH
ROAD ACCRA GHANA.

ATTN SIR.
I am Barrister William,AN ATTORNEY AT LAW,AND THE PERSONAL LAWYER TO ENG, JACK ROBERT, A CITIZEN in UNITED STATE AMERICA who used to work as a research and Production technology in Shell oil company in Togo,Here in after shall being referred to as my client. On the 21st of April,2009,my client,his wife and their two children were involved in a ghastly auto accident along Karra- Sokode expressway while arriving from a Holiday to Lome. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then,I have made several inquiries to locate any of my client extended relatives and this has also proved unsuccessful.

I am contacting you to assist me in claiming the sum of $7.5 USD million dollars, which my deceased client deposited with A BANK IN GHANA HERE WEST AFRICAN for safekeeping. The BANK has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin of my late client ENG JACK ROBERT OF UNITED STATE OF AMERICA or hand up the deposit with them declared an "bandoned Property"through the laid down legal procedures within one Month. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over one year now,I therefore,seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since ,so that the proceed of this deposit valued at US$7.5 million dollars can be released to you, and I so that we can share the money at an agreed proportion.You will be required to provide a safe account or open a new account where the mentioned money will be transferred .

Upon your acceptance to this proposal,the information of the bank will be furnished to you so that you establish a contact with them and inform them of your readiness to claim the deposited money with them. Every secret information relating to the deposited money will be given to you which you shall use to identify yourself as the next of kin of my late client ENG JACK ROBERT OF UNITED STATE OF AMERICA. Please contact me as soon as possible and send your personal telephone and fax numbers, please let us be honest with each other.

yours Sincerely
Barrister William(Esq)

No comments:

Post a Comment