Saturday, June 5, 2010

#28 Scam

ANDERSON MOORE & ASSOCIATES.
Unit 15 Cambridge Court,
210 shepherds Bush Road
London, W6 7NJ
United Kingdom.
The private sector Tel: 44-7924068273.


Attention: Sir/Madam.

Next of Kin to my client at the time of late.


I am a Barrister. Anderson Moore , a lawyer in the law. It was the personal attorney for Roslim Salim, a national of your country who used to work with the oil company service here in London, United Kingdom of Great Britain, and then was referred to as my client. Roslim Salim in the late age of 42 years and has fixed deposit of fund valued at Five million five thousand dollars of United States dollars only (US5, 500,000.00) with a Security Company / Finance Firm in Europe, because unfortunately lost his life in an earthquake in Italy in April 8th 2009 (see: http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/04/08/2537763.htm).


He left no clear beneficiary as Next of Kin except some important documents relating to the deposit still in my possession.


In recent years, and the governing body of the Security Company / Finance Firm contact me about this issue, and asked me to notify the relatives of my client in the late evening Roslim Salim claim the funds and I am yet to provide the next of kin status of claims to the Fund. I know that my client did not live to relatives, but I went ahead and made several inquiries to the embassy to determine which of my clients in the late extended relatives but this has proved unsuccessful. Under the agreement is clear and legitimate with you, I ask you to agree to this as you're at it next to my client late Fund will not be confiscated by the security company.


You and I can share the money, you may be 40% of the total funds for your role as the relative and next of kin of my client in late, 50% for me, while 10% to be placed outside for any expenses to be incurred through the removal or the process of transferring the fund to your bank account. Be aware that there is no risk involved in all the necessary legal documents that will be used to support you even as the legal beneficiary and relatives of my client late will be purchased.


All you need is your sincerity, honesty, cooperation and utmost good faiths to enable us to see through this deal. I guarantee that this will be implemented in the framework of legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

telephone to enable us to continue the discussion. You can also send your phone number so that I can call you.


At the same time, this information is required from you to enable us to begin to progress in this deal:


1. Your phone number directly.
2. The full address.
3. Your banking details full.
4. Copies of your identity (e-mail attachment).


Do not forget that a transaction of this magnitude requires utmost confidentiality and sincerity.


I'm looking forward to your reply soon.

Thank you,


Barrister. Anderson Morre.
The private sector Tel: +44-7031810462

No comments:

Post a Comment