Saturday, February 26, 2011

#71 jonchanjp@aim.com

Greetings,

It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive because you do not know me, Please forgive this unusual manner to contact you, but this particular letter/email is of exceptional and very private nature,as by virtue of my vantage position in Hang Seng Bank Ltd -Hong Kong i have a lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to share with you.There is no way for me to know whether I will be properly understood, but it is my duty to write and reach out to you,TRUSTING that you will give this proposal a positive consideration.

I am Mr.Jon Chan a South Korean and one of the Director of Hang Seng Bank Limited here in Hong-Kong.I will need you to assist me in executing a business project from our bank worth US$25.5 Million.These funds were deposited with our bank by a customer of our bank who is a national{citizen} of your country/region,who unfortunately died in the December 2004 Asia Tsunami disaster. I shall furnish you with more information’s about this operation when l receive your reply.

Should you be interested, please send me those information’s

1.Full names
2.Age
3.Occupation,
4.Private phone number,
5.Current residential address.

Via this email address :- jonchanjp@aim.com


Your earliest response to this letter will be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Mr.Jon Chan
Hang Seng Bank Limited
Hong Kong.{Asia}
Email:- jonchanjp@aim.com

No comments:

Post a Comment